Our Wireless Security Service will assist you to identify potentially vulnerable access points based on additional analysis (either by sniffing the wireless signals or by hijacking an access point). This will help to improve the wireless network architecture & security. As a part of a Wireless Security Assessment, IT Matrix consultants will attempt to detect the wireless networks in place, including both Wireless Access Point (WAP) and ad-hoc networks. Record the identified SSID, channel, AP MAC address, client MAC addresses, WEP encryption state, and IP address of each wireless network device.
- Compliance to the PCI DSS requirements.
- Knowledge of unidentified and hidden/invisible threats to internal network.
- Identification of wireless security gaps.
- Helps to improve wireless network security.
- Ensures network availability.