IT Matrix Infrastructure Penetration Testing will involve breaking into the network ethically with limited knowledge about the target without any disruption of service. Using automated tools and manual scripts, the security team will identify areas which can be exploited and the impact on the target network. Based on this information, a structured test plan is prepared which is used to execute the penetration test. The output of this exercise is a detailed report, and this is presented to the client.
Corporate networks are designed to facilitate ease of administration and user access, the IT Matrix team add value in ensuring that the gaps in the required security controls are identified. We will structure an external/internal penetration test in a manner that meets your business requirements and assist you to identify any vulnerability before an actual attacker/hacker exploits them.
The benefits of conducting a Infrastructure Penetration Test with IT Matrix are
- Saves revenue in remediation and notification costs by avoiding network downtime and/or averting a single breach.
- Lowers the costs of security audits by providing comprehensive and detailed factual evidence of an enterprise's ability to detect and mitigate risks.
- Creates a heightened awareness of security's importance at the top management level.
- Avoid network downtime due to a security breaches.
- Provides a way to evaluate the effectiveness of security controls and counter-measures.
- Discovers methods hackers could use to compromise customer/member data.
- Helps organisations understand their security posture.
- Provides information to support regulatory compliance.
- Provides a strong basis for helping to determine appropriate security budget.
- The test will be conducted by experienced and certified professionals.
A formal penetration testing report which contains
- Executive summary
- Vulnerabilities with evidences (Detailed steps which can be used to recreate attack scenario)